Thursday, April 03, 2008

happiness (based on fleeting and shallow things)

because I am so grumpy lately, I am writing about something that makes me happy: I weigh two pounds less than when Neil and I got married. which also, incidentally, is seven pounds less than I weighed when I got pregnant with Juliet. I still weigh more than I want to, but hey, doesn't everyone?

that's all. but that makes me happy. also wearing my favorite size 6 skirt last sunday makes me happy. also the idea of stealing clothes from my little sisters the next time i visit them makes me happy. watch out, ladies! your flowery skirts are under siege. btw, elise, what happened to those sequined flip-flops? i miss them so much.

the end.

3 comments:

Crapos said...

I know what you mean. I lost one to two inches around my middle while I was sick last week. It made me feel like I got something out of being on my deathbed for a week.

tricki_nicki said...

"Hi, I'm Rachael and I wear a size 6, mah mah meeh mlah blah."

I hate you. And I could eat you for dinner and still have room for dessert. So there.

:p

her said...

i love how it says "neil" wrote this entry...

Related Posts with Thumbnails