Tuesday, April 29, 2008

oh yeah

So Nicki totally called me on the whole "whatever happened to recipe week" thing. I was hoping that it would sort of get forgotten so I could stew in my misery this week (over nothing apparent, just the effects of children being children and the second law of thermodynamics, which my house is happily following with great glee and speed) and ignore blogging, but no, as I was reading my Google Reader updates and letting shrimp and strawberries melt on my counter through their grocery sacks...she caught me.

Part of the reason why I haven't done any recipe-ness is because, quite frankly, I'm sort of ashamed of my cooking lately. I'm generally the most obsessive of meal planners, but...not lately. Again, second law of thermodynamics.

Anyway, here you go: meal one. Click on it. It's a link. Oh, and please note the cute placemats in this picture--doesn't my grandma have AWESOME taste?!


2 comments:

tricki_nicki said...

I'm glad you decided to do it! I would've felt like a big dork if it was just me! Not like it would be the first time.

I left a comment on your foodie site too. This looks so yummy!

Ruth Decker said...

Whoever picked out those plates has great taste too! Good job, it looks like they were a great buy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails