Saturday, April 26, 2008

why I love Neil, part 167868767672622

I am married to the King of Excel.

Grades are done!!!

Oh, and so is the garden. But that is because he's also the king of rototilling and digging and watering. And not only is the garden done (which he doubled in size without complaining so I could plant new things like broccoli and carrots and cucumbers and onions, which I've never tried and I'm excited about), but today he dug me two new beds that we filled up with gladiolus bulbs (except apparently they're really called "crums") and raspberries and rhubarb.

And now he's saying, "You're not doing grades anymore so you should feel guilty that I'm folding laundry and you're not helping" so I'm done.

Good night!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I'm jealous of your garden.

Related Posts with Thumbnails