Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Juliet

This is Juliet.


Juliet can walk.
Nay, Juliet can run ( insofar as fat curled-up toes can be said to run).
Juliet likes toilets.
Abigail is potty-trained.
Abigail forgets to put the lid down after she uses the toilet.
Juliet is being weaned.
Juliet is thirsty.
Juliet does not like cow's milk.
Juliet likes water from the toilet.
Juliet can use her hands to scoop water from the toilet into her mouth.
Juliet doesn't mind if someone is sitting on the toilet while she does this.
In short, Juliet's mother has her hands full.

3 comments:

Heatherbelle said...

I am so sorry! I thought wwe had just broken Miles of trying to splash in the toilet water, but today he did it again(I think he just did to push my buttons, because he knows he is not supposed to do it; he was mad at me for not letting him do something dangerous)I can't imagine him drinking the toilet water, I mean bathwater is bad enough!

Jason and Melanie Morales Family said...

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one! Leah loves helping me get toilet paper, and always waves "bye-bye, pee-pee!"- I'm grateful she hasn't figured out the water is within hands reach!

tricki_nicki said...

Ew ew ew ewwwww! Juliet! Please, for the love!

That darling little face should be trying to shovel potty water into it. She's too cute for that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails