Sunday, August 03, 2008

quizzes goodness

94

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



So this was pretty funny--thanks Kayli for posting about this! I honestly thought I'd get slammed on this test--I wear pajamas to bed rather than a nightgown and I'm a back seat driver, nor do I wash the top of the milk bottle before opening it. I guess I got points for liking children and unfortunates. And greeting my husband with a cheery smile.

This really was pretty funny! They have one for husbands too...I'll have to see how Neil scores.

4 comments:

sarah said...

lol, that WAS pretty funny. I got 65, but I'm no wife or mother; just a live-with girlfriend :)

Kritta22 said...

I got 74. You are better than me... you go girl!!

Meghan said...

I'm not sure that I want to rate highly as a 1930s wife. Even if they did wear cool hats.

Allie said...

I love it! I am going to take it right now. We will be back in Indiana in a week and a half!! See you guys soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails