Wednesday, October 15, 2008

prayers of a child

*beginning and ending omitted to avoid guilt feelings of sacrilege on part of chronicler**

"...thank you for this day, thank that we read scriptures and learn about Moroni, thank you that the wicked people get killed, thank you that Jesus not save them but only save the good people, thank you that we can turn on yoga, thank you that we can do yoga, thank you that we have a good day, bless us to have a good sleep..."

**aside from the sheer sweetness of that funny little three-year-old prayer, I love how her prayers are just lots of thankfulness. what a wonderful attitude that little girliekins has.

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Awesome! Amen!! Me Too!!

I love her!

You have an award at my NEW blog. Check it out!

Kritta22 said...

Dang I already told you, you had an award. Sorry...there's just one. I just had to check out your apron again on that chica! So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails