Thursday, December 04, 2008

so proud!!

A big, huge, ginormous shout-out to my little sister Mary Beth, a first-year law student, who just landed an externship at the US Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. this summer. Seriously, I am so proud of her! (just like I was that time when she was awarded the Hinckley Scholarship (the new equivalent is the Thomas S. Monson Scholarship), or got the letter telling her she was a National Merit Scholar. You know, stuff like that).

What I'm trying to say is...my sister is AWESOME! I am so, so, so proud of her.

And I'm also proud of Ruth for her choice to be married in the temple to her wonderful husband, (and for working her little backside off in the #2 accounting program in the nation), and I'm proud of Elise for sticking it out with her crazy HEPE class, and Rosalind for allowing my children to decorate themselves in her necklaces and not going crazy at the sight of sticky fingers raiding her jewelry box (that was a serious boon last weekend).

Really, I have the coolest sisters ever. It's a blessing to have little sisters that are not only absolutely beautiful on the outside, but are hard-working, intelligent, compassionate, and loving people.

6 comments:

Elise Decker said...

THAT'S AWESOME MARY BETH!!! CONGRATS!!! it's sad that I heard about it on RACHAEL's blog....maybe I'll go check yours...

Neil said...

I think all your sisters are awesome. Except for MiddleSeat; she's a slacker.

Mary Beth said...

Thank you! I love you, too!

Elise Decker said...

was that a reference at ME, Neil?!?

Laurie said...

Hey Rachael! It is great to see what you are up to! I loved your birthday post for Neil, what a sweetheart.

Kritta22 said...

Congrats to Mary Beth! And your sister for getting sealed and the other for finishing that class and for the other for not freaking out!
Just wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails