Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's idea



Abigail's preschool party has been postponed tomorrow, occasioning some gloomy little faces trudging around here. After all the mailbox-decorating and cooking-planning, it's quite the letdown when you're only three.

So I'm planning a quick stop off at the grocery store after aerobics so that we can spend the rest of the morning tomorrow making these adorable little pies (spotted on Design Mom). For downloadable instructions and the free PDF template for the box, visit Twig and Thistle.
Wouldn't you love to get one of these adorable little packages on Valentine's Day? I think this would make the perfect little something to slip into the backpack, purse, or driver's seat of anyone special in your life, be it a wonderful roommate, a doting spouse, or charming little kidlets.

6 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh my goodness! Those are awesome!!!!! You are such a good mommy!

Meghan said...

Can't I just order them on the net?

Rachael said...

tell you what...if Abigail and Neil don't eat them all, i'll bring you some Friday.

Emily Anne said...

Don't you just LOVE DesignMom? I do. Can I come for pie tomorrow?

Rebecca Jensen said...

Those look so cute! I actually haven't read any Henry James, although he's at the top of my list of people I want to read this summer. I just finished Reading Lolita in Tehran and she talks about him a lot. Which if you're looking for a great book, I highly recommend that one.

Rachael said...

Becca--I loved that book! So glad to hear you enjoyed it too. And for Henry James, I'd start with Daisy Miller or Washington Square, then Portrait of a Lady.

Related Posts with Thumbnails