Wednesday, April 01, 2009

a lot of things running through my mind right now...I saw my obstetrician this morning and she has no idea what's wrong. so I'm seeing a surgeon in an hour. today I'm feeling very grateful for friends--it was so much easier to go to the ER last week or the doctor today secure in the knowledge that the girls were being taken care of and I could focus solely on what the doctor was saying. and especially grateful for my husband, who is being much more solicitous of my health than I ever have been, and who has not reprimanded me once for calling too much or asking him to come home early when he's already overworked but I can't get off the bed, or lying on the couch crying while he takes care of dishes and dinner and baths. and grateful for my children, who remind me daily that whatever I'm going through right now, it's worth it for another baby like them.

grateful, and really hoping and praying that things will be okay and that this can get figured out soon.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I love you. I'm praying for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails