Tuesday, June 23, 2009

grateful...


abigail's latest haircut--cute, but I still hope it grows quickly because I miss all the clouds of blonde fluff.
...that Neil vacuumed the house and mopped the kitchen before he left for work this morning. That man, I tell you.
...that Abigail looked at her plate at breakfast this morning and said, "Mom, you are just great!" (a justifiable response for fresh whole-wheat waffles, strawberries, and whipped cream)
...that we had time to go on an "adventure" today. we rode the public buses down to the bus garage and through the bus car wash. the kids thought it was awesome.
...that a random stranger told me "you are just so beautiful." things like that are always nice to hear, but even more so when you have small children in tow and you feel of elephantine proportions.
...that my new digital photography class starts tonight. hurray!!
ps comments are back on. sorry about that--I was feeling sulky one day.
Related Posts with Thumbnails