Friday, May 28, 2010

Foodie Friday


I realized somewhere around mile 4.5 of my run this morning that I'd forgotten all about Foodie Friday this week.  Unfortunately, since I'm heading out to pick strawberries with the kids in the next ten minutes, I don't have time to write my normal post.

What I'd like to do, however, is ask you to vote on the poll (left sidebar) as to which topic you'd like to see next on Foodie Friday.  I'd really love these posts to be fun and enjoyable for you, dear readers, so please give me any feedback that will help me to better tailor these towards what will inspire you in the kitchen!  If there's another topic or dish or general genre that you'd especially like to see featured, please tell me in the comments section. 

7 comments:

aLi said...

I voted zucchini. I don't have a garden growing lots of zucchini, but I sure love to eat them. A versatile food!

sarah said...

how to make fruit leather out of baby food. yus.

Neil said...

I vote for the sweet roles you made this week.

Mary Beth said...

I have to make rolls for dinner on Sunday, and I'm much more experienced with bread. Any recommendations or tips?

Rachael said...

Sarah: all I did was spoon the baby food from the jar straight onto the fruit leather sheets of a dehydrator. super simple! I found that apple/blueberry was the best flavor combination--the mango kind is too gummy; the peach is a little bitter. Banana/apple/pear or applesauce or apple/pear are also all excellent (the apple seems to be the key ingredient!)

Mary Beth: try the rosemary rolls from the family cookbook. they are so divine. and very impressive-looking and smelling.

Rachael said...

honey--you mean "rolls?" :-)

Meghan said...

Is this a Qualtrics survey?

Related Posts with Thumbnails