Friday, May 14, 2010

ten months


Isaac is ten months old today, a milestone which he celebrated by carefully removing the child-proof cover from the kitchen outlet after breakfast.  Hmm.

He still crawls backward (I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he never goes forward!) and is starting to pull up on furniture. I gave him his third haircut yesterday (which makes me sad every time I do it). Books are his favorite toys right now; he'd rather eat pears than just about anything else in the world.  In fact, if you walk past him holding a pear, he will start smiling, then dissolve into tears when the pear passes him by.  And of course, he's still the cuddly smiley happy bundle of giggles that he's been since birth.  I honestly think he's the most adorable baby in the entire world.

2 comments:

Neil said...

That's my boy.

Anonymous said...

Isaac is so adorable! He is such a handsome little guy! Love, Aunt Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails