Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is this weird?

Neil and I are planning a trip to Chicago sometime this fall--overnight, just the two of us.

Here is what I am MOST excited about:  running through Chicago.  I am currently mapping out a route that will take us along the lakeshore and loops through Lincoln Park.  I get kind of giddy when I think about running this.

Also, do you think it would be a pain running 10 miles in a swimsuit?  Because we're also running past that big huge gorgeous beach.  And I know I will be very tempted. 

AND I just discovered two seconds ago that on my beautiful dream run route--there's a 10K race that morning.  Do we run the 10K?  Run a new route?  (I was planning to run a 10K the following weekend in Michigan...)

3 comments:

sarah said...

I'd put the swimsuit in a backpack and then change in a public washroom. That's just me though !

Chad said...

10 miles in a swim suit sounds like a serious case of chafing to me. Of course I've never warn a women's swimming suit.

Dani said...

Wow! A weekend without the kids? What would that be like? I say do the 10k. Such a fun experience to run a race with your hubby and what a great city to do it in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails