Friday, August 27, 2010

Foodie Friday: Zucchini and tomato tian with Parmesan breadcrumbs


























I know, I know.  I've been a real slouch about posting recipes lately.

My little sister Elise called me on Tuesday from Provo.  "I need the recipe for that zucchini and tomato thing you made," she said. 

I figured if a college student who had been back at school for less than 24 hours was making that request, I should probably post the recipe for everyone.

So here.  Enjoy.  It's really good.  I promise. 

So does Elise.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I add my testimony--this was both delicious and beautiful. I could have kept eating until I made myself sick on zucchini and tomatoes. Thanks for posting the recipe, Rachael, I'm happy to have it. Wish I had more tomatoes and zucchini....

Ruth said...

Elise made this for me last night and it was very delicious. It is such a tasty veggie recipe.

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails