Monday, August 30, 2010

so this is why they're sick

I just found Juliet and Isaac playing this game:

Isaac licks his finger, then touches it to Juliet's tongue.

Juliet licks her finger and touches it to Isaac's tongue.

When I said, "Gross!  What are you doing?" Juliet told me, "We are sharing."  Please note that both of their noses are flowing freely.

GROSS.  No wonder they're always sick.  Seriously, where do they come up with this?  How am I supposed to keep everyone healthy?

But Neil is sick too.  Honey, have you been "sharing" with the Mucus Twins? 

3 comments:

Neil said...

No, I have not been "sharing." But i have caught Juliet drinking out of my cups lately, and I admit I am too lazy to get a new one.

aLi said...

Aaaah!!! Hilarious and not so hilarious at the same time.

Dani said...

This made me laugh so hard! We've been experiencing our own little illness fest. We've been sick for the entire month of August. Oh the joys of parenthood!

Related Posts with Thumbnails