Thursday, October 07, 2010

oops

I realized right after I hit "publish" that I sounded a little pretentious in that last post.  I'm sorry.  What I wanted to convey is this:  I am stretched.  And exhausted.  I'm sorry if I sounded condescending and like I shun tasty crackers and look down on movie-watching tots. 

I need to only blog when I have happy things to say, right?  I have a whole camera full of beautiful pictures of my extended family from my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary party, from my family's Conference weekend get-together, and just daily life with the kids, but of course that hasn't made it here yet. Or I could take pictures of Juliet's first-ever haircut, which she restyled as soon as I turned away to scoop up the discarded hair.  Don't leave scissors within reach. 

This is me, walking away from the computer where I have spent eight hours today (thanks to playdates, naptimes, and a husband who let me just buckle down and work as soon as he walked in).  I'm going to bed.  No more blogging until I'm human again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails