Wednesday, October 20, 2010

the update we've been waiting to post

So I have been SO excited to get our race photos back.  And then when I clicked on the link, guess what--no pictures of me. I searched through all 5000 "lost and found" pictures and found exactly one, where I look like I am about to trip over my own feet.  Awesome, right?

Neil got some pretty good ones (lucky!!) so here's a link to his.


If you look in the background of the first picture, I'm behind him to the left (gray pants, pink shirt, purple shirt tied around my waist) and in the second picture just ahead of him (gray pants, purple shirt). 

I was really frustrated that I didn't have a photo of myself crossing the finish line.  Bah!


So Abigail, sweet little lady that she is, drew a picture of our race to console me. 

And here it is for you.  But wait!  Let's get a little zoom action on that. 


That's right, my friends--baby number 4 has been my running buddy for the last ten weeks.  We couldn't be happier to welcome this new little lovekin next May.  So excited!!  I must say that so far this pregnancy has been wonderful. 

And now that we're officially "telling," here's the link to the race recap.

12 comments:

Elise said...

YAYAYAYAYA!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT! im just saying it again in case people missed Abigail's two headed illustration.

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Congrats on both the race time and the new little family member! Love, Aunt Pam

Aubrey said...

i LOVE the illustration! congrats on the race AND baby #4. :)

Emily Anne said...

Rachael, you are an inspiration! Running races while pregnant? Wow! Congratulations on all of it!

Katrina said...

wo!!!! congrats!!! once again, you are the ultimate multi-tasker. ;-)

Laura said...

You are the 13th person (or something like that) that I know that is pregnant. Congratulations on a great race and the new little one in the womb!

Erin said...

wow, congratulations!

Sarah Harward said...

Congratulations!! I can't even stand up without puking my guts out during the first 14 weeks of pregnancy, let alone running a race!! Pregnancy agrees with you nicely!!

Emily Juliet Ainian said...

Rachael, I sure do miss your darling daughter Abigail... and CONGRATS on your pregnancy!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your newest little addition :) I am so happy for you, and once again, you are AMAZING! You accomplish so much and are able to balance so much all at the same time... and so gracefully :)

Chad said...

I love Neil's "bat ears".

Heatherbelle said...

Yay! Congrats on the baby! Somehow four kids seems a whole lot more than three, but if anyone can handle it all gracefully it's you! Good luck. Hope your circulatory system is not as affected this time around!

Jolena said...

congrats on the baby! I'm glad your first trimester has been going well. I'm just into my third and getting antsy to be done. I can't wait to hear if it is another boy or girl for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails