Wednesday, November 03, 2010

the people I love

quick update:  things are still not looking good (I think the horrible cough I have is putting a lot of stress on my body, which is keeping the bleeding going), but I am, as always when bad times hit, overwhelmed with love for my husband.  He truly is the greatest, and he's been bending over backwards to facilitate everything around our house in the last two days.  Love that man--and I love the kiddos, who are really trying to help out in every way they can. 

5 comments:

Neil said...

ah, shucks. . .

Meghan said...

I'm pretty grateful for Neil, too.

Katrina said...

bummer. I wish I could come over and help you out. i know how rough being on bed rest is. Sending prayers your way!

Bloom said...

oh goodness sakes! your world has been turned upside down, Rach. so sorry to read about these most recent developments. hope the sunshine starts to filter in -- and in the meantime, so glad you're surrounded by such a wonderful little family.

xo

Kathleen said...

Rachael!!!
I am obviously so out of the loop in the blogging world (as I can't even keep my own updated) but Dani told me you were on bedrest. I am SO sorry to hear that. I will be thinking and praying for you!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails