Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Isaac's favorite game EVER

 Every morning after breakfast, Isaac runs into the library, stands right next to the bookcase where I keep the games, and reaches up both arms and says, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" until someone finally gets down Hungry Hungry Hippos. 


































Words cannot express how much this kid loves this game.  Fortunately Juliet (in an ensemble of her own choosing, because she is 3 like that) is always happy to play.  

2 comments:

Elise said...

haha, i like that even though Juliet is taller than Isaac they take up about the same amount of room--I always thought it was so cute how tiny Juliet can cuddle up to be!

Mary Beth said...

Y'know, when I look at pictures of us as kids, I'm always baffled by the clothes we're wearing. Generally I try to excuse it as "It was the 80s." (Though I have good memories of wearing truly heinous clothing into the 90s--remember the cowgirl sweatsuit? And the wolf-shirt?) Jules here appears to be equally determined to take several different cute outfits and mix them up into...something oddly adorable, but probably only to a fond aunt. I am relieved to know she will probably grow out of it. (Also, that you will probably never get her a bright-red cowgirl sweatsuit with real yarn pigtails on the front...)

Related Posts with Thumbnails