Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Delicious Luke




 








Our favorite librarian here in town (yes, we love story time!) made Luke this knitted ball before he was born.  He is to the point now where he can not only grab it, but he can toss it and retrieve it and generally have himself a grand time.  Today after his nap I snapped a few pictures while he was gurgling and laughing and playing (notice the tiny little tongue in the third-to-last picture?  That's his latest trick--sticking it out and blowing bubbles).

Is he not the sweetest thing ever?

3 comments:

Malinda Crow said...

Rachael, I would have to say that he is the SECOND sweetest thing ever, but of course, I'm biased! :D Can't wait to see you guys in person in a couple weeks!

Meghan said...

These are fantastic pictures. His personality really comes through. What a sweet little guy.

Elise said...

oh my goodness. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, I HAVE TO BE AT YOUR HOUSE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails