Wednesday, November 02, 2011

My name is Rachael and I'm a Mormon

If you've read my blog for any length of time (like even the last post), you probably have picked up on the fact that I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, often known as Mormons.
Last week I did an interview with a local newspaper on a different topic, but religion ended up being a very large part of the interview.  It was interesting to me to see how much my religion impacted my explanation of the interview topic, because my faith is so intertwined with the rest of my life, something I talk more about in my profile at Mormon.org. 

 I always love getting emails from readers, so please shoot me an email if you ever feel so inclined, whether it's about my beliefs or anything else!

1 comment:

Elise said...

this is awesome, i loved your I'm a Mormon page! i'm also excited to read the article on you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails