Sunday, January 22, 2012

still here, sort of


So I was totally planning to update tonight, but...I'm going to go snuggle up with Neil and watch The Sound of Music instead (because I found out tonight when I was yodeling that goatherd song that he has never seen the movie all the way through, and I love that movie!!  And if you've never read the book The Story of the Von Trapp Family Singers, I highly recommend it.  So delightful--I read it to pieces when I was a teenager and the copy I bought myself as an adult is battered as well).

Anyway, I have a ton of pictures, as always, but because I am running from the computer (which works again!  Hallelujah and a big giant hurray for Neil!) I will leave you with this shot of Isaac, who kept kissing me while I was washing the dishes tonight.  I love that little man and his cherry-red lips.

1 comment:

Elise said...

so cute---sounds like you are having a great night! I'm excited to see more pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails