Tuesday, April 17, 2012

it's going too fast


Today I gave Neil and Isaac haircuts.  Then I looked at Luke's glorious fluff of curls (and remembered that his hair is long enough to put in a little pigtail) and thought I should cut his hair too.  I immediately wished I hadn't shorn that little sheep.  He looked so different and strange and I felt horrible about it.

I'm really struggling lately.  I feel guilty for thinking this because there are SO many people I love who are enduring much worse.  I don't know what it is, but it isn't good, and please forgive me for not blogging substantively while I try to get through this.


4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Call me if you need to talk.

Also: glasses! So cute! Mine are almost identical...Abigail and I really must be "sisters!" *wink*

Jolena said...

I hate those hard times, especially when accompanied by that kind of guilt, but hang in there. I hope it gets better soon. And I also can't believe Abigail has glasses. So cute!

Elise said...

call me too! :) I'm done with school!! for a week...

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!
Love, Aunt Pam :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails