Monday, October 22, 2012

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood





It's so beautiful where we live.  And fall is the most beautiful time of year.  I can't get enough of it.  On Sunday, as we always do, we packed everyone up and headed out for a walk just as the light was beginning to fade.  Once we got into the woods, the dusky light was filtered gold down through the trees.  Beautiful.



 





 



 Leaf photo-bombing!
 I came around a corner near the very end of our walk and the children were lined up on a log waiting patiently.  They told me that they thought it was a nice spot for a picture.  And it was.




3 comments:

Elise said...

what a happy time! i wish i were there with you guys!

Melanie said...

I am loving all of the golden forests we have discovered in the last 3 years... such a perfect way to spend a Sunday evening.

Meghan said...

Beautiful pictures! And I love the one of them on the log--what great memories you're creating.

Related Posts with Thumbnails