Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Better late than never!

As I'm starting out my usual let's-see-what-we-can-throw-away January 1st, I'm tackling a nagging task and FINALLY tearing apart our thankful chain from November so I can post it!  One of those things I should have done a long time ago, but it fell by the wayside with all the illness.  I know we're missing a few yards of chain, but oh well.

Neil:
  • sausage
  • No-meeting Mondays
  • laughter
  • milk
  • Utah snow
  • Hulu
  • priesthood blessings
  • Democratic elections
  • "Obedient" children
  • Roaster ovens
  • Caramel apples
  • Pork
  • Healing body

Rachael:
  • Clean sheets
  • Runnability
  • Fresh fruit
  • Baba ghanouj
  • Good teachers
  • that mothering is my real job
  • Good health 
  • pleasant family dinners
  • Naps!
  • homemade pizza
  • apologies I've been waiting to hear
  • being married to the most selfless man I know
  • date night!
  • Sunday naps
Abigail:
  • Christmas cookies
  • Candy
  • Holidays
  • Candy hearts
  • Candy
  • Holidays
  • Monster golf
  • Cousins
  • A loving family who takes care of me
  • Lemon meringue pie
  • homemade mulled cider
  • Teachers, friends, and parents
  • Toys
Juliet:
  • Lukey
  • Christmas
  • Leah
  • Chocolate pie
  • My world
  • Jesus
  • Mrs. Salmon (her kindergarten teacher)
  • Music
  • Books
  • presents
  • pomegranates
  • my parents
  • my family
  • chocolate
Isaac:
  • Candy
  • green smoothies
  • Mommy
  • Brother Sproat (a ward member of whom he is particularly fond)
  • BRead
  • Crescent rolls
  • This meal
  • Mommy
  • Mommy
  • Mommy
  • Pizza crusts
  • Cookies
  • Daddy

2 comments:

Elise said...

so cute :) i can't figure out how to comment on your blog on my ipad, so that's why i haven't been commenting lately. but i love reading your blog still! i will figure it out soon, or pull out my computer to comment on your blog more often :)

Laura said...

Aww, Isaac! So sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails