Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sometime this fall...


 We went on a lot of hikes this fall but I didn't bring my camera very often--and obviously, I didn't bother uploading the photos once we got home! Blogging has been one of those things that has (also obviously) fallen by the wayside in our busy lives these days, but I'm going to try to catch up before Christmas.

Anyway, this was a beautiful fall day. Enjoy.



 Like most siblings, Abigail and Juliet vacillate between being the best of friends (happily playing together right now as I type) or the worst of enemies (car on the way home from church today). When we're outside, however, they are typically dear companions and often run along hand-in-hand playing "Adventure Girls." Adventure Girls, by the way, address each other only by their first initial, so I can always tell if the girls are happy with each other when they call each other A and J.



Kind of a dopey face on me, and a very sleepy Tot who was just waking up.  But isn't Luke's hair the greatest here?!


































I like how it looks like Abigail is juggling the leaves here...



Kind of funny that I'm typing this with seven or eight inches of snow outside.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails