Monday, February 17, 2014

Nobody's perfect

So yeah, the weekend was a no-show as far as this little list goes. Oh well.

1) Went to the library today and totally stocked up! I love love love books and I love it when my nightstand is home to towering piles of books that I can't wait to read.

2) I really love our cat. He does such a good job of keeping me company at night when Neil is working. Nothing like a nice cuddly purring friend to make you feel less lonely.

3) Nathan has been a total bear the last few days and then today I magically remembered this crazy thing called Tylenol that helps teething babies. He napped for 3 hours and woke up as his happy little self again. Thank heavens! (he may win as my slowest-to-cut-teeth ever...I swear these teeth are taking a solid month to finishing erupting all the way through.)

4) I happened on this book in the library a few weeks ago and loved it so much that I ordered myself a copy--it's right up my alley.

5) Neil and I went running together on Saturday through the snow. It was so perfect and beautiful. We have had SO MUCH SNOW this winter and I haven't had much of a chance to enjoy it--it was really nice to be running along looking at the drifts and snow-packed pines and thinking how beautiful it all was. Love it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails