Monday, April 28, 2014

Book Week!

Hello dear friends! After the latest email asking about my list of children's book recommendations (interestingly enough, that's the most common email I get referencing this blog) I decided it's really time to update things since the most recent post on that topic is from 2010! I'm also updating my pages so that you can more easily find all of these posts, and I'll continue to update it as we go along.

For now, I hope you enjoy the list of my favorites! I know that I have spent many an hour hunting online for a decent list of books that my kids will not only enjoy but that I will enjoy reading to them (again and again and again). Happy reading, friends--I hope these are useful to you and please please add in your favorites in the comments if I've missed them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails