Thursday, February 02, 2017

Happy Groundhog Day!

Whew! Today was a busy one. Got the kids off to school, got myself & the boys ready, and then we left and didn't get home until about 8 minutes before Abigail got home this afternoon. Yowza.

1) Part of our errands today involved the little boys and I driving Neil somewhere and waiting for him--we were in the waiting room for almost 2 hours and the boys were SO great! Nathan and I read about a million stories and Matthew took a good solid nap in his carseat, then played happily in my lap for awhile.

2) I caught the last day of the 99 cent blackberries sale. Yum yum yum!

3) I knew today was going to be super crazy, so I planned for a freezer meal dinner tonight. I was so glad to have dinner already made so that I could spend that time catching up on everything else & getting everyone through their homework!

4) Piano lessons were split up this week to accommodate some scheduling things; it was so nice to hear the lessons for the girls tonight! I always really enjoy chatting with their teacher and it's been months since I've been able to talk with her (lately Neil has been taking the kids since Matthew has a hard time with evenings). And I was really worried about how Matthew was going to do, but he fiiinnnally fell asleep with about 20 minutes to go, so I got to enjoy a little quiet space. :-)

5) I stocked up on my favorite tea at the store today...yum! I've got a mug steeping right now and I'm looking forward to sipping it in my nice clean kitchen before I call it a night. (This stuff is so good...I never put any sweetener in it and it's still delicious!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails