Sunday, March 16, 2008
Help, please!
My little sister Ruth and her boyfriend Jordan just got engaged this weekend. Hurrah!!!!!! We are so excited for them!!!!
Now they/we/I are asking for your housing advice! It's been a couple of years since I lived in Provo, so I'm not quite up on the housing scene there in terms of giving really productive advice.
So I want to know this, and please, PLEASE share your nuggets of knowledge here!
What are some good married housing places in Provo (and bad, if there are areas you definitely wouldn't recommend!)
What, in your experience, was the average going rate for apartments (one bedroom or two, whichever you're most familiar with) in the Provo area?
Do you know of anywhere that you'd recommend that will have openings in July? (And on this note, are you moving and looking to sell off furniture, or do you know anyone who is?)
Oh, and while we're on the topic of advice, does anybody have any great wedding planning tips for the Provo area--a photographer you were happy with, a printing place that really did a fabulous job, etc.?
Now they/we/I are asking for your housing advice! It's been a couple of years since I lived in Provo, so I'm not quite up on the housing scene there in terms of giving really productive advice.
So I want to know this, and please, PLEASE share your nuggets of knowledge here!
What are some good married housing places in Provo (and bad, if there are areas you definitely wouldn't recommend!)
What, in your experience, was the average going rate for apartments (one bedroom or two, whichever you're most familiar with) in the Provo area?
Do you know of anywhere that you'd recommend that will have openings in July? (And on this note, are you moving and looking to sell off furniture, or do you know anyone who is?)
Oh, and while we're on the topic of advice, does anybody have any great wedding planning tips for the Provo area--a photographer you were happy with, a printing place that really did a fabulous job, etc.?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Baci Photography took our photos in Utah and did a fantastic job -- portraits, candids, black & whites, etc. They also give you the negatives so you can keep them in a safe place to preserve memories, and get reprints wherever and whenever you want. I would highly recommend them. They have a website, I believe - probably baciphotography.com?
First of all I can't believe Ruth is engaged! How did she get old enough? We all grow up I guess.
I have no housing advice, but I do have photography advice. We used Daniel Vineyard from Belle Photos. He's amazing! check out his website--bellephotos.com
Hi Rachel we used to be in your ward in Provo. As far as housing goes just look on the BYU housing website and they can do a search for what they want. Provo housing is allover the place as far as price and quality, so it's just a matter of going and looking at a ton of places. Hope that helps!
does this mean you'll be coming west this summer???
I have no idea-but
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
So exciting!!!!
Post a Comment