The nap strike is still in full effect, but today I'm feeling marginally sane thanks to:
- Neil feeding the kids breakfast today so I could go running (and avoid the whole breakfast battle, my absolute least favorite part of the day)
- My darling grandparents sending an absolutely delightful package in the mail, full of goodies and treats, both of the chocolate variety and of the bamboo placemats and fun spices variety--they know me so well. :-)
- My friend Kathleen lending me her daughter Mia for a playdate this morning to keep Abigail occupied, and then hanging out with me for an hour afterwards when she came to pick Mia up so I could have some much-needed talk-to-friends time!
Almost the weekend...hurrah, hurrah, hurrah.
Oh, and here's the belated Easter pictures--nobody would ever look at the camera and smile, so they're not quite flattering.
Which actually, now that I look at them, is kind of indicative of how this whole week has gone...not very cooperatively. But at least the dresses are cute! (thanks G'ma and Papa for funding those--we had so much fun on our shopping trip, and Abigail picked hers out herself and was absolutely DELIGHTED. She adores pink).
3 comments:
Your girls are seriously darling. I love their new outfits! (I'm jealous though) So sorry to hear about the nap strike. That's just not fair. Question, do you and your husband need much sleep? How about as toddlers? It's probably hereditary or something...that probably doesn't make you feel better. Umm, their clothes are really cute!
Hey Rachael,
It good to know someone who has lived in B.H. Yes, the internship opportunity is with Whirlpool. Is that where Neil interned? If so, any advice for Jared?
I'm sorry about Jules not napping. Miles is transitioning from two naps to one nap and it feels like every day I have to figure out what his napping needs are for the day. I'd be happy to watch Jules for you if you need a break (If you think she would handle it okay)? Tomorrow we will be at home all day as Jared is going to Michigan, so feel free call me up and drop her off if you want!
i'm thinking birthday presents. anything miss abigail might especially like?
Post a Comment