A few shots of Isaac today, post-church in his darling little buttondown.
If you've ever thought, "Eh, I don't know if I'd really want kids..." five minutes with this little doll will have you running for the prenatal vitamins. This teeny man is a total charmer. He sleeps like a champion, makes the most adorable little cooing noises, and has a head of soft downy hair that practically begs to be stroked. He loves to cuddle, but won't scream when you put him down. Ideal baby, I tell you. We love this little guy so much. He is the most snugglable good-natured baby ever!
Edit: this is saying Neil wrote the post, but really it is Rachael accidentally signed in as Neil. So Neil isn't the one gushing. :-)
3 comments:
Doesn't sound like Neil's writing to me, but Isaac is a cute kid.
dud
I've been wondering this for ages - where do Abigail and Juliet get their blonde hair from?
he is becoming a little chunker!!! and wasn't Neil blond when he was a little kid?
Post a Comment