Wednesday, August 26, 2009
uh-oh
Juliet's favorite food in the world: whole-wheat bread.
Juliet's allergy test results: egg whites and wheat.
Her pediatrician has ordered additional testing, since apparently the ImmunoCAP test is a bit sensitive to wheat. Please keep Juliet in your prayers; I have a feeling that if this wasn't a false positive, we're going to have a very distressed little girl.
Now I'm going to go debate whether or not she gets to eat the whole-wheat banana bread I baked for their afternoon snack...
Juliet's allergy test results: egg whites and wheat.
Her pediatrician has ordered additional testing, since apparently the ImmunoCAP test is a bit sensitive to wheat. Please keep Juliet in your prayers; I have a feeling that if this wasn't a false positive, we're going to have a very distressed little girl.
Now I'm going to go debate whether or not she gets to eat the whole-wheat banana bread I baked for their afternoon snack...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh no!! that is really really sad--i hope it all works out!
So, what is she doing to make the doctor want to test her for allergies? What's her reaction? My sister was allergic to everything but apples and she grew out of all of it.
Oh NO! I really hope that was a false positive, or that it's something she'll grow out of. A life without wheat would be truly tragic. Poor kid.
did you get something in the mail today?!?!
Oh, I hope it was mistake! But there are a lot of wheat-free options out there now. You should check out my friend Trina's blog: thedailydelights.com. They use spelt a lot.
Bummer, I hope every thing turns out well for her. I am sure that if she is allergic you will find a great way to keep her happy!
Post a Comment