... a series of self-portraits by Abigail.
Monday, February 04, 2008
budding talents
I give you...
... a series of self-portraits by Abigail.



... a series of self-portraits by Abigail.
Incidentally, we just had the following conversation while looking through a photo album of a trip to Moab Neil and I took before Abigail was born:
Abigail: "I not born yet?"
Me: "Nope."
Abigail: "Oh. Juliet's in your tummy and I'm in Daddy's tummy, huh?"
I have no words. Just laughs. (And I guess it makes perfect sense to her that if Juliet was in my tummy before she came to be a part of her family, Abigail lived in Daddy's tummy. Love it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so funny. Kids--I always wondered what made me laugh before they came into the picture.
And thanks for your compliment on my chillens. I feel the same way (that they are adorable). ;)
Our book is definitely still coming along! We are so excited because we are getting to the BIG stuff. We have made a goal to write one letter every week and so far have been doing well, except last week (but we did two the week before, so it counts right?). Anyway, we'll get into some of the really thrilling stuff and then send it to you to read at your leisure. It makes me soooo happy to hear you're excited about it cause WE are SOOOOO excited!
Anyway, have a good night!
she is probably the cutest little kid EVER....with exception to juliet's chubby little cheeks....i'm so excited to see you guys this weekend!!!
love, elise
You should tell her to be glad she wasn't grown in daddy's tummy. Cuz daddy's tummies are hairy and full of taco bell. Gross.
So so funny!
Post a Comment