Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are the trip I did not take, you are the pearls I could not buy, you are my blue Italian lake, you are my piece of foreign sky.
"What a happy woman I am living in a garden, with books, babies, birds, and flowers, and plenty of leisure to enjoy them!"
--Elizabeth von Arnim
from Elizabeth and Her German Garden (1898)
Thanks for visiting! I'm a happy wife and mother to six delightfully mischievous children. I fill my early mornings with university teaching and spend the rest of the day finding joy in my children, my garden, and my kitchen. I love running & reading, planning new adventures, trying out new recipes, and watching my children discover their world. This is my blog: be prepared for lots of pictures, lots of foodie talk, and lots of ruminations on my continually evolving philosophies on parenting, eating, and living.
Please comment!!! (I hate that talking-to-the-void feeling). Or feel free to email me at theirchronicles@gmail.com.
7 comments:
Aren't there child labor laws? Haha... I love that picture. Hyrum likes to do push-ups all the time now too. Pretty funny! I wish I could do push-ups.
That's fantastic!
Go Jules! M won't do that. He hates his stomach. As soon as we put him down he'll flip to his back. I don't know that he'll ever start crawling.
I think that is the most awesome picture I have seen in a very long time. <3
That picture is awesome! I love the face she's making.
I guess we should start calling her GI Jules!
aww thats soo cute! cant wait to see u this weekend! i hope i can get some work done so i WILL be able to see u!!
so is juelsie crawling yet?
i love you!
Post a Comment