Friday, February 29, 2008
grading frenzy
Post date night activity: grading student papers.
Here's some choice (collegiate!) student gaffes for you:
From my class: "Steps were taken by humans and scientists..."
From Neil's class: "The problem with the trebuchet design is that the wood began boeing" (I suggested that he write on their paper "Maybe it should be Lockheed in place").
(if that doesn't make sense to you, let me add the clarification that Boeing and Lockheed Martin are both in the aerospace industry).
Here's some choice (collegiate!) student gaffes for you:
From my class: "Steps were taken by humans and scientists..."
From Neil's class: "The problem with the trebuchet design is that the wood began boeing" (I suggested that he write on their paper "Maybe it should be Lockheed in place").
(if that doesn't make sense to you, let me add the clarification that Boeing and Lockheed Martin are both in the aerospace industry).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
nice... so what type of animal are scientists?
haha...this was funny. my sister in law does writing tutoring and she has some pretty good stories too...
Wow--those are great ones! I should keep my own list, but I think the errors I find are usually more annoying than funny.
Post a Comment