Wednesday, August 17, 2011
nearly wordless wednesday: mini chef
Isaac loves nothing quite so much as helping me cook. Whenever I start doing something in the kitchen, he runs in at top speed, drags a chair over, and grabs a spoon, whisk, or measuring cup, and launches right in. Sometimes it's a little scary (like when we're at the stove--I have given up on keeping him away and instead just focusing on super monitoring), but it's fun to see his fascination with everything and his eagerness to do taste-testing (remarkable and heartening because he is a very reluctant eater these days).
Isaac's favorite appliance of the moment: the food processor. (The pesto and salsa I made last week were a little over-blended, due to his extreme enthusiasm!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sweet boy!
That is Aunt Pam's comment. :)
That is Aunt Pam's comment. :)
do you know how much we have been saying "Ready? Shet? Gooooooooo!!!"
Post a Comment