Monday, October 26, 2009

food storage analyzer

Yesterday we had a lesson in Sunday School on spiritual and temporal preparedness, so I started rethinking our food storage again. With that in mind, I really like the food storage analyzer tool at Emergency Essentials. It's pretty simple: you input the number of people, gender, and ages into the calculator, which then tells you the daily caloric needs of your family. Then you go through the various pages and enter how much food storage you currently have and what you're planning to buy. At the end, you can view and analyze your results. One feature I really like: when you purchase items in your "planning to buy" list, you can have the program automatically update your totals, so you don't have to go back and change things over from "planning to buy" to "already have." And another cool thing: you can add grocery-store items as well. Pretty nifty.

The best part? Click on this button right here.

Gift Card Giveaway

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails