Friday, October 16, 2009
would love this for my kids
My sister posted a Youtube video about a Chinese language immersion class her husband taught this summer for teeny little kids. Wouldn't you LOVE this for your kids? They also have Spanish and French classes. Kind of makes me wish we lived in Utah!
Then again, I suppose we could do French and Tagalog immersion here at home. That would be an interesting mishmash, judging from the "Frenlog" that the kids already speak.
ps stay tuned for some "I am three months old" Isaac pics later.
Then again, I suppose we could do French and Tagalog immersion here at home. That would be an interesting mishmash, judging from the "Frenlog" that the kids already speak.
ps stay tuned for some "I am three months old" Isaac pics later.
Labels:
abigail,
best husband ever,
education,
juliet,
kids,
milestones,
motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know about kids...but I would love to know the Chinese that they already know...maybe someday :)
Post a Comment