Thursday, July 14, 2011

Isaac turns two

the birthday boy this morning

checking out the fountains on the 4th of July (not his toy)

helping me make pizzas last week







































My darling little boy is two today.  Two!  Already!  It seems like just yesterday was his actual birth day (oh wait, maybe that was Luke...).  (And it's Bastille Day, so we had crepes with peaches for his birthday breakfast.)

This sounds a little clich├ęd, but words cannot express how I feel about Isaac (who is sitting on my lap rubbing my face while I write this).  If you know him in real life, you know that he is the most enchanting and endearing little boy.  And beautiful, with those huge brown eyes and longer-than-possible eyelashes.  He is universally sunny-tempered and good-natured, and loves above all things to sit on a lap, cuddling his little head under your chin while you read him stories.  And I defy anyone to hear him say, "O-tay" without a complete heart-melting.  I love, love, love, LOVE my little Isaac.  (And you should go back and look at this post because he is quite honestly the most darling thing ever.)  Happy birthday, sweetie!

3 comments:

Kayli said...

He *IS* so so so so so so SOOOO cute! Happy birthday to him AND Jethro today!

Mary Beth said...

Happy birthday to Isaac! I'm so looking forward to playing with him next month. He's getting exponentially cuter as he grows up!

Elise said...

what a little stud muffin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails