Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Serenity now!

I've found that my day is a million times better if I do four simple things every morning:

1) Make my bed as soon as I get up
2) Start a load of laundry as soon as I'm done making my bed
3) Read scriptures to our family while we're eating breakfast
4) Vacuum the entire house as soon as breakfast is over.

Such simple, quick things, and yet they change the tenor of my entire day if they're done or undone.

Anything similar for you?  What are your key kickstarts to having a good day?

2 comments:

Jolena said...

Exercising. These days I'm doing it in the morning. My days go a million times better if I buckle down and get something in before it gets too far into the morning. I'm so stinkin' huge pregnant that it's easy to put it off, but it's not worth it!

la Liberté said...

Exercise and scripture study. Even if it's only 20 minutes of each. I cannot start my day without those two things. And luckily they are both good things!

I can't end my day without making sure the kitchen is clean. I hate going to bed with any dishes in the sink!

Related Posts with Thumbnails