Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I really should blog about the weekend (family in town over the holiday weekend) which was fun and delightful, but I'm a little tired and lazy and so I won't. Plus most of those of you who would be interested were here anyway. :-) And also I didn't even turn on my camera the entire weekend because I was too busy enjoying my family (although maybe they could email me some pictures?)

I don't really have anything especially exciting to blog about, other than to note that I've really enjoyed the last couple of days of really doing...nothing. The last few weeks I've been trying to be fairly low-key (since the semester ended) and just do little things with the girls that are fun and not necessarily a huge outing.

So yesterday and today we've been enjoying popsicles and crackers outside on a blanket while we read stories, biking to the playground (except if I'd thought beforehand about biking against strong winds for 7 miles while pulling 80 pounds of children and bike trailer we might not have gone after all), splashing around in the bathtub, and making good use of the new paints given to the girls by their grandpa this weekend.

That's all. And it's been enough.

2 comments:

tricki_nicki said...

You are such an animal! I wonder what would happen to me if I tried to lug my kids in a trailer behind a bike? I think I'd just better not find out.

Kilerkki said...

I'M interested! And feeling all left-out and abandoned and unwanted. There's gotta be some worms here somewhere...

Related Posts with Thumbnails