Friday, August 08, 2008

last hurrah

We're off today to Michigan and Silver Beach, one of my all-time favorites (the pictures date from a summer a few years back when we lived there while Neil did an internship for Whirlpool Corp.--betcha didn't know their international headquarters are in Michigan!) It's a little bittersweet because this is the last time I'll see my sisters before Mary Beth goes back to BYU to start law school and Elise goes to BYU to start her freshman year--I am really going to miss Elise, since we've gotten closer the past few years since Neil & I moved here for grad school (Mary Beth, I miss you too, but I'm used to you being gone).

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the weekend of family and fun and beaches--and a bunch of our friends in the ward are going up to the beach too, so Abigail will be able to splash in the surf to her heart's content with "all my favorite people!" as she told me yesterday.







Hope your weekend is just grand!

3 comments:

Elise Decker said...

so, uh...isn't that top picture the light house at South Haven, not St. Joe?

tricki_nicki said...

It is so beautiful there! I love the Puget Sound, there's nothing quite like it, but wow...that really looks amazing!

rachel said...

Beautiful pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails