Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are the trip I did not take, you are the pearls I could not buy, you are my blue Italian lake, you are my piece of foreign sky.
"What a happy woman I am living in a garden, with books, babies, birds, and flowers, and plenty of leisure to enjoy them!"
--Elizabeth von Arnim
from Elizabeth and Her German Garden (1898)
Thanks for visiting! I'm a happy wife and mother to six delightfully mischievous children. I fill my early mornings with university teaching and spend the rest of the day finding joy in my children, my garden, and my kitchen. I love running & reading, planning new adventures, trying out new recipes, and watching my children discover their world. This is my blog: be prepared for lots of pictures, lots of foodie talk, and lots of ruminations on my continually evolving philosophies on parenting, eating, and living.
Please comment!!! (I hate that talking-to-the-void feeling). Or feel free to email me at theirchronicles@gmail.com.
3 comments:
those fries looks scrumptious. i'm headin to the foodie blog...
Thanks for all the support about the sleep training thing!! I really was starting to wonder if it was going to work! But I think it's finally paying off! Thanks for all your advice too. It's always nice to hear from moms who have been through what you are going through... especially when you have no idea what the heck you're supposed to do!! Ha!
and I have to agree that we would be friends if we knew each other in real life. Your kids are as cute as buttons!
I believe there are non-toxic treatments that you can paint on fences to keep your horses from chewing the fence down. Might help.
Love Dad
Post a Comment