Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Last night I went for my first outside run in months. I was overwhelmed with gratitude while I was running--for a healthy body, for springtime, for antibiotics (while I only felt up to running 2 miles, that was so infinitely better than how I felt just a few short days ago). The world is a beautiful place. And I am so grateful to be able to run outside again!
Oh, and this morning I'm grateful that I was able to vote. Hurrah for democracies!
Oh, and this morning I'm grateful that I was able to vote. Hurrah for democracies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you're feeling better!
Oh I can't wait to be healed enough to get outside in the springtime and do some exercising! As always I am admiring your exercise ethic. There is no way I'd be running if I was sick.
Post a Comment