Thursday, July 19, 2007
baby shower
not much post tonight--tired! I just got home from a frozen dinner baby shower my awesome amazing visiting teachers threw for me--I love those two. They are fabulous! Anyway, it was a lot of fun, and now we have some goodies to look forward to stashed away in our freezer for those crazy hectic post-baby days.
and now i have to go pack for our trip to MI tomorrow! Yay! a weekend of beach and family and yummy good times. abigail is ecstatic.
and now i have to go pack for our trip to MI tomorrow! Yay! a weekend of beach and family and yummy good times. abigail is ecstatic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is such a great idea. (I'll have to remember to steal it!) I hope you received lots of goodies. Dani and Alecia are the best!
I want to gooooo~
Rach--when are you due? And I still want to see some pictures of you!
Trina--I'm due the 13th. So three weeks! Yay! And I asked Neil to take some pictures last night, but they turned out oddly because he's so tall that they were all foreshortened. We'll have to try again this weekend.
Laura: I know, they are totally awesome! And I hope you do decide to use that idea for a shower--I'm all excited to do it for someone else! btw, when do you guys get back?
MB: You can come visit me and help me eat it all up. :-)
Hey - I don't know if you would even have the time, I'm guessing not (especially now)....but I just discovered a great booksharing site called shelfari.com
If you ever do have time, check it out, it's pretty decent. My username on there is seraphyna...
Hope your trip goes well and you have fun! :)
Post a Comment