Mingle2 - Free Online Dating
ever wondered how much your dead body is worth? kind of macabre, but somehow interesting as well!
Neil is worth more than me. Maybe it's his height and perfect vision.
You are the trip I did not take, you are the pearls I could not buy, you are my blue Italian lake, you are my piece of foreign sky.
Mingle2 - Free Online Dating
"What a happy woman I am living in a garden, with books, babies, birds, and flowers, and plenty of leisure to enjoy them!"
--Elizabeth von Arnim
from Elizabeth and Her German Garden (1898)
Thanks for visiting! I'm a happy wife and mother to six delightfully mischievous children. I fill my early mornings with university teaching and spend the rest of the day finding joy in my children, my garden, and my kitchen. I love running & reading, planning new adventures, trying out new recipes, and watching my children discover their world. This is my blog: be prepared for lots of pictures, lots of foodie talk, and lots of ruminations on my continually evolving philosophies on parenting, eating, and living.
Please comment!!! (I hate that talking-to-the-void feeling). Or feel free to email me at theirchronicles@gmail.com.
1 comment:
I'm worth 4550$...probably cuz I drink occasionally, am a tad overweight and smoke.
if only I could cash in on it without actually dying...it sure would solve my rent/no groceries problem! le sigh.
Post a Comment