Wednesday, July 25, 2007

pictures!


Neil, Dad, Abigail, and Rosalind feeding the fish


A little blurry, but is this not the cutest picture ever? Abigail whole-heartedly adores this man (my amazing dad!)




Rosalind holding Abigail up to see the fish



Working a "peezul" with her grandpa

My birthday dinner, courtesy of Mom and Rosalind, who made all our dinner as part of a Personal Progress goal. Doesn't that trifle look mouth-watering?
**Notice my apron--I am categorically unable to avoid spilling on myself once I pass about the fifth month of pregnancy!




3 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy Birthday Rachael and how fun is it to see your family!!! I love being able to keep up with your life...

Katrina said...

Finally a picture of you! You look beautiful apron and all! I want to see more though!

sarah said...

You're tiny! and now I want trifle. mmm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails