Friday, July 06, 2007

Yee-hah!

I am done, done, done with grading AND editing for this week. Somehow I managed to fit in 7 hours and 36 minutes of grading between 7:30 last night and 1:30 today. Probably because Neil took over last night and packed me off with the laptop while he watched Cinderella with Abigail and then stayed an hour later this morning to feed her breakfast so I could work...and Abigail watched three episodes of Blue's Clues this morning, so she's had about 3 hours of movies in the last 24 hours...that should hold her for another two months. Fortunately she was still super happy when we turned it off this morning, which is a good sign for the rest of the day. I certainly have a lovely family who really contributes to my ability to accomplish tasks on a short deadline!

But I'm reaaaallly glad to be done with this editing project, since it means I'll actually get to enjoy the weekend! Now I just have to trade the data disk for payment and I'll be all set. Hurrah!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails