Thursday, May 01, 2008
hiatus in recipes due to tonsillitis/strep throat (although the doctor noted brightly that it might also be mono--we'll just have to see. where would i get mono?).
back soon. hopefully. i never knew my throat (or the rest of me, for that matter) could hurt this amazingly horrifically bad(ly?).
but i am very much enjoying reading everyone else's descriptions of their fun eats! keep 'em coming!
back soon. hopefully. i never knew my throat (or the rest of me, for that matter) could hurt this amazingly horrifically bad(ly?).
but i am very much enjoying reading everyone else's descriptions of their fun eats! keep 'em coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Rachael I'm so sorry to hear you're sick, especially since this is almost summer and you should be allowed to enjoy yourself a little. Get better soon!
Love you, sweetheart. Hope you feel much better soon. Mono? That would be not fun, though Ruth got over it quickly. I'll pray for you that you recover quickly.
I'm sorry you're sick!
*Advice from one who has been there...twice in the past two months:
Finish your medicine!! Or the strep will come back!
...Although I have been getting good things from it. Sympathy from Jordan and caramel apple cider from starbucks!!
:-( I hope you feel better soon! And I hope it's not actually mono!
Ugh. I can think of few things less fun. I hope you recover swiftly, and that Abigail and Juliet are kind to you while you're sick (and afterwards, too).
I came across your blog from Megan Nelson. Did you ever live in Michigan? You look familiar. I think we may have been in the same stake, Kalamazoo. Just wondering. Sorry to hear of the sore throat, that's no fun.
Post a Comment